Vice President, Group Retirement Solutions Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vice President, Group Retirement Solutions to join our team.
- Ensures all client service requirements and commitments align with and are delivered in accordance with established requirements and expectations;
- Deliver market-leading experience to new and existing GRS clients through the development of new products and services;
- Accountable to achieve Retirement and Savings goals, targets and budgets by establishing internals goals and targets for sales and service;
- Provide superior leadership to the GRS sales and service team and promote a culture of growth and continuous improvement;
- Responsible to track all at risk, business development and client information, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Minimum seven (7) years’ group retirement experience specifically in a consulting role;
- Experience with small, midsize, large and individual financial services market segments;
- Exceptional consulting leadership, business development and financial acumen;
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of group and individual retirement and savings plans and benefits as well as group insurance and related products;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to act as a brand ambassador for People Corporation;
- Deep knowledge of applicable legislation and regulatory requirements impacting the retirement and savings sector;
- Post-secondary education in commerce, marketing or related discipline;
- Valid and current LLQP and ongoing Continuing Education;
- Expert knowledge of group retirement and savings and related products and services.