Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
Vice President, Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vice President, Sales to join our team.
- They have raised over $150M from some of North America’s top investors;
- They provide a payment automation solution to SMB and Enterprise level companies;
- Their current executive board come from a history of success, selling their previous companies;
- Their solution is used in over 47 different countries around the world;
- In the last 2 years, they have won Deloitte’s Fast 500 and Inc 5000 awards;
- Clients include Amazon Twitch, Twitter, Roku, Uber, GoDaddy, Foursquare, GoPro and many more.
- 10+ years of experience in fields with a high degree of sales management, pipeline, forecasting, strategic & transactional selling required;
- 5+ years of experience in sales management required;
- Experience in entertainment beneficial preferred.