Conduct retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records.
Marketing Vice-president Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Vice-president to join our team.
- Participate in new commodity catalogue initiatives and identify the business opportunities to meet financial targets;
- Act as the delegate of the company in communicating, negotiating and cooperating with business partners;
- Supervise the compliance of marketing & sales procedures and business operations;
- Keep abreast of trends of the retail industry through the customer sales pattern analysis and the impact of marketing activities;
- Work with all departments t o effectively leverage resources to maximize reach and performance;
- Direct teams to execut e campaigns using social media, community activities and CRM/email marketing;
- Responsible for measurement of programs and performance ; regularly identify KPIs; track, analyze and interpret marketing trends.
- A university degree in business administration, commerce , or social science;
- Able to use initiative to solve a wide variety of problems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to foster and maintain strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a middle manager in marketing, financial, communications , or other business services.