Vice President of Marketing and Business Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vice President of Marketing and Business Development to join our team.
- Communicate knowledgeably, clearly and effectively to investors to address financial and regulatory matters relevant to them in China;
- Create or approve budgetary and human resources plans for the company’s marketing and business development activities;
- Establish financial controls and marketing budgets for the projects, and monitor results against forecasts;
- Coordinate between the real estate development teams and business development teams;
- Report directly to the president of the company and coordinate among departments to harmonize strategy and execution of the plan.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Mandarin to communicate with our investors, intermediaries and buyers from China;
- Excellent leadership, mentorship, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, business development or a similar field;
- Seven or more years of marketing and/or business development experience in the real estate development industry in China.