Outbound Sales Development Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Outbound Sales Development Representative to join our team.
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by reaching out to marketing qualified leads and identifying target prospects;
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing operations teams improving processes;
- Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives;
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activity, recording information in Salesforce;
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads in various verticals and geographic locations across Canada;
- Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality;
- Meeting all company policies and procedures;
- Working with weekly schedules relating to activity volume;
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner;
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
- Experience with high volume request and excellent time management skills;
- A degree or professional experience;
- Comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments;
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills;
- 1+ year of SDR/Lead generation experience;
- Experience with sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Marketo.