Administrative Assistant – Financial Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Assistant – Financial Services to join our team.
- Provide top level administrative support, ensuring quality service and professionalism at every interaction;
- Maintains and organizes electronic and paper filing systems; maintains records, locates files, documents and other information;
- Support with client meetings – prepare presentations, marketing material, quotes, spreadsheets, etc;
- Facilitates the continuous maintenance, servicing and operation of office equipment, coordinating service calls and necessary pick-ups;
- Coordinates and sorts all mail, courier packages, office supply orders, etc;
- Process client requests and complete applications. Follow up and follow through as required. (extremely important);
- Data entry with a high level of accuracy;
- General administrative support including photocopying, filing, telephone screening, setting up and maintaining new client files;
- Invoice processing and accounts payable coordination;
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and completing all required supporting client documentation;
- Monitor and record client contact and transactions;
- Very proficient at secretarial and administrative tasks. (extremely important);
- Proven ability to deal with clients in a professional and courteous manner and develop long term relationships.
- Minimum five (5) years progressive experience providing administrative and executive support services;
- Effective team player who contributes to a positive work environment and is flexible to changing work priorities;
- Knowledge and experience applying the principles and practices of administrative and executive assistance in a financial service setting;
- Adaptability and resourcefulness. Follow up and follow through are critically important to this role;
- A proven self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast paced environment;
- Analytical and problem solving skills to identify, address, and escalate issues;
- Interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills to compose and edit highly confidential documents and record meeting notes;
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflow to ensure quality and efficiency while working independently with limited supervision.