The Administrative Support I collects, reviews and analyzes data, and prepares reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials. Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an individual, team, department, or other group in an organization. Being an Administrative Support I schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities. Responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with standard correspondence or other messaging. In addition, Administrative Support I has basic word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software skills. Requires a high school diploma. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being an Administrative Support I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Administrative Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Support to join our team.
- Respond to customer inquiries;
- Account payments;
- Other related tasks as required;
- Process customer orders and sales contracts;
- Administrative support;
- Customer surveys;
- Prepare billing and invoicing;
- Creation and updating of customer accounts.
- Computer skills including working with Word, Excel, Outlook, and other database software;
- Reliable work ethic;
- Previous experience in administrative support and/or customer service role;
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize to in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to problem-solve and effectively respond to customer needs;
- Experience in the security sector would be considered an asset;
- Must be flexible as hours and days may change due to business need;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; confident in interacting with current and prospective clients;
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Positive attitude with a willingness to take direction.