Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
Admin Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Admin Assistant to join our team.
- Evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Provide information by answering questions and requests;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing;
- Develop administrative staff by providing information and experiential growth opportunities;
- Generate reports;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Research and creates presentations;
- Verifying receipt of supplies;
- Maintain contact lists;
- Prepare and monitor invoices;
- Receive supplier deliveries, inventory where appropriate, and distribute or store accordingly;
- Special projects as assigned;
- Liaise with all departments to facilitate additional duties as required;
- Administrative tasks such as minute-taking, filing, mail pick-ups and other duties as needed;
- Answer phones promptly and use good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Completion of 1 year or 2 years of diploma for administrative assistants or secretaries;
- 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in Admin Assistant.