Breakfast Line Cook Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Breakfast Line Cook to join our team.
- Stock inventory appropriately;
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies;
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with coworkers and front of house staff;
- Reports to Executive Chef and Sous Chef;
- Responsible for prepping and preparing food to the Executive Chefs’ exact specifications;
- Ensure compliance with Food Safe, sanitation and safety regulations;
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food;
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Chef or Sous Chef;
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff;
- Preparing food for service.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including holidays, evenings and weekends;
- Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail;
- Familiar with industry’s best practices;
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook or grill cook;
- Professional attitude;
- Excellent communication (written and oral), and people skills;
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks;
- Good organisational skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to multitask.