Senior IT Network Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior IT Network Manager to join our team.
- Facilitate installations, updates and technical support;
- Manage networks and configure user profiles;
- Present potential solutions to clients and provide quotes;
- Provide professional service in line with our company’s values and reputation at all times;
- Acquire personal and professional training, ensuring adequate knowledge of our industry and of the products and services we offer.
- We are searching for a reliable, autonomous individual with strong analytical capabilities and communication skills;
- Holding certifications is an asset;
- Strong technical knowledge and very good project management skills;
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux is an asset;
- Experience in implementation of Advanced Server solutions: Windows 2003, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint;
- Excellent communications skills with ability to clearly relate technical issues;
- Very good knowledge of French and English.