ERP Software Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ERP Software Representative to join our team.
- Present potential solutions to clients in person, provide quotes, follow up on mandates and negotiate new contracts;
- Acquire personal and professional training, ensuring adequate knowledge of our industry and of the products and services we offer;
- Solicit potential clients using creative approach methods;
- Develop and maintain business relations within the industry;
- Provide professional service in line with our company’s values and reputation at all times.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal relation, communications and negotiation skills;
- Autonomous, resourceful and decisive;
- Functional knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of management and/or accounting methods and processes;
- DEC in administration or information technology (IT), or other related training;
- Travelling required: cars available. Free parking at the office;
- Three to five years of experience in the industry and/or in sales;
- Very good technical knowledge and great problem-resolutions skills.