Vice President International Logistics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Vice President International Logistics to join our team.
- Analyze the company’s logistics and supply chain framework, create a comprehensive strategic plan and oversee the implementation of the plan;
- Conduct detailed market research and data analysis to inform the strategic plan;
- Direct and manage all logistics operations of the company relating to China, ensuring coordination of all processes to achieve logistical efficiency;
- Develop and oversee the administrative and financial framework for China-related logistical operations.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Chinese;
- Familiar with Chinese importing and exporting rules and regulations;
- Business acumen, financial knowledge and entrepreneurial drive;
- College diploma or degree or relevant experience in trading and logistics;
- 10+ years of experience in the logistics industry in China, of which 5+ years should be in a senior management position;
- Exceptional relationships with key players in logistics in China;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Chinese logistics software;
- In depth knowledge of transportation, warehousing, refrigeration, customs, and related matters in China.