Supervisor Workforce Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supervisor Workforce Management to join our team.
- Coach and assist staff in resolving administrative and technical problems;
- Optimize the team’s work by ensuring that tasks and responsibilities are divided up in a suitable manner;
- Provide information and technical support to the workforce optimization team;
- Produce various daily, weekly, and monthly reports;
- Ensure that the workforce management tool is being used optimally;
- Maintain and maximize the department’s current procedures.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English);
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Familiar with Interactive Intelligence’s Interaction Optimizer platform (an asset);
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing call centre personnel and supervising staff.