Retail Store Supervsisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retail Store Supervsisor to join our team.
- Maintain store’s cleanliness and health and safety measures;
- Assessing buying trends and other information to run the business;
- Maintain records of inventory and ensure items are in stock;
- Help customers to resolve their issues and assist them with their buying needs;
- Implement marketing strategies, authorizing payments, keep records of incoming and outgoing merchandising;
- Make work schedules and assigning duties to the sales workers;
- Make reports for merchandising and personal matters;
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed;
- Evaluate the performance of team members and supervise them whenever required;
- Recruit and train new sales staff in order to develop high performing and result driven team members.
- Minimum 6 months of experience is required;
- Education: Completion of secondary school.