Food store supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Food store supervisor to join our team.
- Hire and train of new staff and monitor and report on performance;
- May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing/reporting escalated complaints to superior;
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised;
- Supervise and co-ordinate floor staff and cashiers;
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness;
- Prepare work schedules;
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages;
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising, personnel matters, and complaints.
- Good people skills, communication skills, hard working and willing to learn;
- Completion of secondary School;
- Previous customer service and dealings, cashier, retail experience necessary. 1-2 years experience is an asset.