Audit Program Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audit Program Coordinator to join our team.
- Summarize and present findings to the business functions with recommendations for remediation where required on internal inspections;
- Establish an audit protocol and priorities for the next fiscal year;
- Lead and Champion ISO 27001 Certification;
- Establish Financial and Risk-based priorities, partnering where necessary or when required with outsourcers;
- Consult on controls throughout the business that will ensure the business integrates compliance into daily processes;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Audit activity within the company.
- Strong Project Management Experience;
- CPA, CA preferred;
- 5-8 years demonstrated and relevant experience leading audits, preferably with a mix of external and internal audit experience;
- Demonstrated experience in auditing operations;
- Experience in leading projects;
- Experience with ISO 27001, SOC1 or NI 52-109 compliance program management and execution;
- Experience and exposure from working in/for highly regulated industries such as utilities, telematics is an asset;
- CIA, CISA, CFE, CRM an asset.