Full Time Spiritual Formation & Discipleship Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Time Spiritual Formation & Discipleship Leader to join our team.
- Develop strategies to build small groups as one of the key adult discipleship programs for community, teaching, prayer, service and mission;
- Manage a process that leads people to serve in their areas of giftedness and passion.
- Bachelor Degree in Religious Studies / credentials pertaining to Spiritual Formation and Discipleship;
- Must be able to think creatively with a willingness to try new ideas to improve on outcomes;
- Able to communicate effectively and succinctly;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in pastoral ministry;
- Strong organizational administrative skills. Able to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision;
- A leader of leaders who can effectively cast vision, delegate responsibilities and equip others for the work of the ministry;
- Experience in ministry giving evidence of an ability to organize, lead, encourage, motivate and work with others;
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s License;
- Ability to work outside regular business hours, as required;
- A committed member of Northridge Community Church and follower of Jesus Christ with an acceptance of its mission and values;
- Highly relational with a desire to work with people;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail and other Google applications (i.e. Docs and Sheets, etc.);
- Must have administrative skills and the ability to manage many different details;
- Computer literacy in MS Office software applications with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.