Framer Carpenter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Framer Carpenter to join our team.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials;
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily;
- Knowledge of mathematical, technical and critical thinking skills;
- Build all of the elements required for floor, and interior and exterior wall and roof systems;
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day;
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments;
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems;
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers;
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments;
- Operate power or manual tools;
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment;
- Maintain, repair and renovate wooden structures;
- Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and the framing lumber needed;
- Fit and install trim items, such as stairs, moulding and hardware;
- Understand, plan, and implement the requirements including any and all special notes & symbols.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- The technical education in this field would be an asset;
- Minimum 1 year experinace required .