Outside Technical Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Outside Technical Sales Representative to join our team.
- Participate in tradeshows and other commercial events;
- Manage the pipeline of new sales opportunities to effectively drive business development. Use the CRM to share and maintain accounts knowledge;
- Manage and develop the assigned existing customer portfolio and territory in order to achieve sales objectives;
- Gather market and competitive information, customer’s needs, and translate them into recommendations for Marketing;
- Ensure regular customer visits to provide technical support and promote LEMO interconnection solutions (connectors, cables, cable, assemblies).
- Minimum of three years of B2B Sales experience in a high-tech product industry preferably in the field of Electronic Connectors or Cable Assemblies;
- Working knowledge of business productivity software including MS Office suite;
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude. Strong organizational skills. Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Ability to work independently and to coordinate activities with co-workers across departments;
- Experience in relevant industry markets such as industrial, defence, and medical;
- Fluent in English;
- An RSP sharing plan;
- Potential opportunities for growth and development within our worldwide organization;
- Fully reimbursed travel and work-related expenses;
- Long Term Disability;
- Medical and dental benefits;
- Two weeks’ vacation on joining that increases with years of service.