Electro-Mechanical Technologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electro-Mechanical Technologist to join our team.
- Producing required documentation, records, and reports;
- Installing diagnostic equipment in the field and providing the required connections;
- Performing electro-mechanical assemblies and installations, and assembling and installing various diagnostic cables;
- Providing hands-on trouble shooting and repair of probes and diagnostics.
- Experience with electronics test instrumentation;
- A working knowledge of electronics design software for schematic capture and PCB layout, such as Altium Designer;
- A solid knowledge of electronics, electronics assembly, installation, including various soldering techniques;
- Technical diploma in an Engineering Technology and at least 3 years of work experience, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.