Clinical Research Coordinator I-II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator I-II to join our team.
- Prepare and maintain patient research files, complete case report forms, data entry, schedule appointments;
- Coordinate and implement investigator initiated-, low risk clinical-, research protocols;
- Prepare applications, renewals or amendments for REB Committee review; Assist with and maintain up to date REB filing for all projects;
- Assist with various aspects of clinical research projects as required;
- Screen, recruit, consent and follow-up of research subjects as appropriate to skill level;
- Data entry and validation.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills;
- BSc or MSc in health related field or;
- Must have a minimum two or three years of relevant and related work experience in clinical research project coordination and/or administration;
- Excellent computer skills; demonstrated ability to modify/edit documents using track changes. Required computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.