Clinical Coordinator II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Coordinator II to join our team.
- Provide support to clinical research nurse coordinator in the implementation of multi-centre or larger complex clinical research projects;
- Monitors progress and ensures comprehension of the study protocol by the candidate and participating personnel;
- Prepare applications, renewals or amendments for REB Committee review; Assist with and maintain up to date REB filing for all projects;
- Coordinate and implement investigator initiated, low to moderate risk clinical, research protocols;
- Identify, screen, consent and follow up of eligible research subjects as appropriate to skill level;
- Prepare and maintain patient research files, complete case report forms, data entry, schedule appointments;
- Assist with various aspects of clinical research projects as required by the manager.
- Must have a minimum 2-3 years of relevant and related work experience in clinical research project coordination;
- Strong spoken and written communications skills;
- BSc or MSc in health related field, or professional designation, or.