Finance and Strategic Initiatives Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance and Strategic Initiatives Manager to join our team.
- Execute improvement initiatives by working together with various teams;
- Own and/or support with pricing of Paytm Labs’ products and services;
- Take full ownership of accounts receivables including setting up of necessary processes;
- Track performance against budget and plan;
- Prepare monthly financial reports and presentation for the senior team leaders;
- Own and/or support contract negotiations;
- Conduct annual/quarterly budgeting and planning for Paytm Labs;
- Identify key areas for improvement in order to meet company goals.
- CFA and MBA preferred; CPA is nice to have;
- Experience in financial and business planning, budgeting, performance tracking, pricing;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive and fun environment under tight timelines;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business finance / corporate finance;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously;
- Detail oriented, with excellent organizational and follow up skills;
- Experience in contract management, negotiations and taxation is a bonus;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.