Servers – Kelseys Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Servers – Kelseys to join our team.
- Deliver an unpretentious, sociable experience;
- Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations;
- Process orders and payments in a timely manner;
- Promote and engage all Guests in Local and National promotions;
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program;
- Interact with Guests and suggest items that meet their needs.
- Energetic, personable, and confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Previous experience as a server in a similar environment an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service training mandatory;
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work flexible shifts;
- Able to work flexible shifts – evenings and weekends.