Labourer (Barrie) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Labourer (Barrie) to join our team.
- Review forecasted timeframes, equipment and supplies requirements to complete projects consistent with budget and work order/scope;
- Action personal performance and appearance consistent with company policies and procedures;
- Assist in the completion of all necessary documentation as per process / protocol;
- Embrace Health & Safety environment focused on prevention of accident / incident;
- Execute timely completion of assigned work order tasks;
- Manage and maintains company assets consistent with business image and expectations;
- Provide support in other areas as requested/required.
- Must be available for a rotating “On Call” schedule evenings and weekends;
- The Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) preferred;
- Highly organized individual and great team player;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Knowledge of various types of insurable losses;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to act quickly with patience in high pressure situations;
- Ability to transfer information into action;
- Demonstrates corporate citizenship and social responsibility;
- Demonstrates support for innovation and organizational change;
- Valid class 5 driver’s license;
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment;
- Occupational first aid level 1 preferred;
- Strong Customer Orientation;
- Strong problem solving/communication skills.