Workday Specialist – Temporary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Workday Specialist – Temporary to join our team.
- You are subject matter expert and main point of contact for Workday inquiries for all Arc’teryx employees;
- You take on other related projects as required;
- You proactively partner with Amer Sports’ Global HRIS team, representing Arc’teryx’s Workday needs for continuous evolution;
- You analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve Workday related issues;
- You proactively develop relevant tool-kits and lead Workday training sessions for our annual people processes;
- You translate data into meaningful recommendations that enable us to build platforms for our people to perform at their best;
- You partner closely with other functions within People and Culture for various business processes.
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement;
- You have exceptional organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions;
- You are passionate about turning data into meaningful and actionable business recommendations;
- You have strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills;
- You have the ability and tact to effectively engage multiple stakeholders with competing interests in a global environment;
- You have previous experience in HRIS administration and support, preferably with Workday;
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right;
- You have strong presentation and communication (both written and verbal) skills;
- You have exceptional attention to detail;
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration;
- You have a degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management and 3+ years of human resources experience;
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it;
- You are highly professional when it comes to working with and handling confidential and private information;
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity.