Python Developer – DevOps Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Python Developer – DevOps to join our team.
- Partner with other development and testing teams to improve our tools and processes that streamline the development lifecycle;
- Champion best practices and standards for building, delivering, and operating reliable services;
- Assist in defining, managing, and creating cloud infrastructure through automation (Infrastructure-as-Code) for repeatable setup;
- Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo, and AWS technologies;
- Develop, optimize, and maintain various internal/external software applications and plugins;
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations on how to streamline or improve our systems.
- Knowledge or experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java, C#, or other object-oriented programming languages;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent development experience;
- Scripting experience in both Windows and Linux environments with languages like Python, Powershell, and Bash;
- Knowledge or experience with relational and/or non-relational database systems (MS SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc);
- Knowledge or experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc);
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other Cloud platforms.