Production Senior Co-Ordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Senior Co-Ordinator to join our team.
- Adapt and develop a quality control management system to ensure products quality and make a daily inspection;
- Hire employees if needed and train staff about equipment and techniques;
- Maintain and make a record for the inventory of raw materials and order and check inventory periodically;
- Develop and manage production schedules to ensure production complete on time, make a weekly report and report to general manager;
- Work closely with senior management to design concepts, sketches or models in order to expand our products;
- Interact with other Senior Management to ensure the development and establishment of business strategic plans and long-term production goals;
- Manage the manufacturing productions to ensure safe and efficient production to meet production targets, upgrade facilities and reduce costs;
- Develop and implement production plans to efficiently use materials and labors to ensure quality products that meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Review and maintain equipment regularly, make a maintenance schedule and record the conditions of equipment;
- Control and responsible for the development of the manufacturing production areas annual budgets and minimize costs.
- At least 5 years supervisory experiences in related field is required;
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, strategic thinking and decision-making abilities;
- Polished communication and organizational skills;
- A college diploma or above in engineering or business administration is required.