Valuations Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Valuations Associate to join our team.
- Analyze financial statements and documents;
- Assist in engagement planning including key issues and methodology;
- Conduct research for reports;
- Review and analyze information to support technical conclusions;
- Prepare financial analysis and models;
- Communicate with clients including correspondence preparation and follow-up;
- Work with team members to form appropriate approaches with respect to each engagement and communicate file status on a regular basis;
- Prepare requests for production of documents;
- Assist in the preparation of reports for business valuation, damage calculations and forensic accounting investigations.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to write easy to understand reports;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients or other parties;
- Ability to provide practical solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to analyze, and interpret financial and legal documents;
- CPA designation and preferred enrollment in the Chartered Business Valuator program;
- Committed to professional growth through continuous learning;
- Ability to maintain professional composure in high-stress situations;
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented and possess well-developed project management skills.