Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
Investment Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Analyst to join our team.
- Manage due diligence and participating in the negotiation process and closing;
- Resolve conflicting data between different sources to ensure accurate information is reported in the financial statements;
- Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence;
- Manage daily cash flow management, including cash flow projections, cash transfers and wires.
- A track record of success,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Minimum 2 years working for a successful portfolio management team,
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative team environment;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Minimum CFA Level II completion,
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in modeling, financial analysis and business valuation,
- Proficiency in Capital IQ and Bloomberg a plus;
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Commerce,