Full Time Front Line Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Time Front Line Worker to join our team.
- Ensure that all telephone calls are dealt with appropriately;
- Arrange for wake-up calls for residents who request them;
- To perform all other related duties as required by management;
- Assist with supervision of residents;
- Admit and discharge residents as required;
- Maintain a clean a welcoming atmosphere;
- Enforce agency rules and expectations consistently;
- Provide support, assistance and encouragement to residents;
- Make necessary referrals to case management department or pastoral care;
- Report all building problems to the Environmental Services Coordinator;
- All shifts will make regular rounds throughout building; including walking through the dormitory and bathrooms;
- Store and properly document all residents’ belongings who have booked out;
- Perform all necessary clerical duties for documentation, including SMIS, Hostel Registry, Triage, log book entries, and all other required forms;
- Ensure all donations received after business hours are received and processed according to policy;
- Ensure resident admission and discharge information is recorded in appropriate places.
- Knowledge and understanding of homelessness, addictions and mental health;
- High School Graduate with some further education in the social sciences field or equivalent experience;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Basic computer and clerical skills;
- Possess excellent problem solving skills;
- Certification in CPR/First Aid and Crisis Intervention;
- Ability to function as a team member.