Director, Capital Markets Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director, Capital Markets to join our team.
- Prepare and present monthly reviews to management;
- Analyze Uplift’s capital sources and uses, cash efficiency, availability and source of capital in capital markets;
- Help identify opportunities for further optimization of Uplift capital markets implementation and strategy;
- Develop and strengthen relationships with capital markets participants such as whole loan buyers, debt capital providers, etc;
- Work with 3rd party advisors on amendments.
- Strong technical skills with experience organizing and analyzing large amounts of data;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-functional, communication, writing, and presentation skills;
- 5-7 years experience at a bank or fund;
- Experience in the operations/administration of asset-based credit facilities, mezzanine debt, whole loan sales, forward flow agreements, etc;
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience.