eCommerce Technical Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a eCommerce Technical Project Manager to join our team.
- Oversee all phases of the project from start to implementation;
- Communicate with internal and external users to ensure all deliverables are done within timeline with high quality;
- Prepare Project Plans, including Phase Plans as required;
- Prepare and review project documentations and other deliverables;
- Manage cost, scheduling, and scope of small to mid-size projects ensuring all deliverables are met on time and on budget;
- Respond to customer and internal escalations;
- Manager day-to-day support tickets and ensure completion from the development team;
- Work closely with deployment teams, client development teams, and 3rd-party systems integrators;
- Manage relationship with clients throughout project life cycle.
- At least 5 plus years leading eCommerce projects from start to end;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and project management tools;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Must be willing to travel;
- Excellent team player who is self-motivated, analytical, detailed oriented, logical thinking;
- Knowledge and experience in Agile software development processes;
- Strong organizational, presentation and time management skills;
- Experience in eCommerce platforms such as Oracle ATG Web Commerce, IBM Websphere Commerce, Hybris, Magento will be advantageous;
- Good understanding of web / software development life cycle.