Digital Marketing Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Program Manager to join our team.
- Create and optimize web project management, meeting deadlines and improving efficiency and quality web content;
- Manage and improve organic search performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions;
- With A/B testing, create and test landing pages, buttons, and other items to identify and report on optimization;
- Oversee Geotab’s YouTube channel with regards to digital optimization audits, plans, and new processes which enhance subscribers and video engagement;
- Measure and monitor the success of site changes and adapt strategy accordingly;
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all web properties, in addition to mobile, in order to ensure seamless web experiences;
- Collaborate with marketing teams on content production, delivery and maintenance;
- With Google Analytics, MOZ, and other reporting tools, provide analysis on websites, campaigns, and online competitors.
- Passion for analytics and marketing, and the ability to collaboratively develop action plans from the data;
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS as it pertains to SEO considered an asset;
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Development or a related field;
- Experience working with or analyzing e-commerce sites is considered an asset;
- 5+ years implementing SEO best practices with proven results in a full time digital marketing / SEO / inbound strategy role (in-house or agency);
- Google Analytics certification considered an asset;
- Familiarity with the B2B buyer journey, including lead flow strategies (from web to Salesforce);
- In-depth knowledge and backing working with various tools, such as Google Analytics, MOZ, and Afrefs, etc;
- Well versed in SEO, inbound marketing, content creation, social, and web design concepts, with hands-on experience with technical SEO.