Content Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers, media and journalists in our space to maximize coverage and awareness;
- Collaborate with internal Poka subject matter experts to build content and establish our thought leadership position in the market;
- Monitor and report on content analytics and KPIs to deliver audience insights that will shape sales and marketing strategy;
- Work with external writers, designers and agencies in support of content projects;
- Create and follow a comprehensive, repeatable content project plan that ensures each asset is leveraged across all relevant channels and tactics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience;
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content;
- An editorial mindset that understands how to create content based on audience needs (aligned with personas and stages of buyer journey);
- Past experience building online audiences;
- Bilingual (French) is a plus;
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging and media/influencer relations;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role i.e. content marketing, product marketing public relations, or corporate communications;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities;
- Ideal candidate will have B2B SaaS experience.