Housekeeping Houseman (Full / Part Time) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Housekeeping Houseman (Full / Part Time) to join our team.
- Wash doors, windows, walls of public areas;
- Cleaning of the guestrooms include: making beds and changing sheets as required, dusting, vacuuming, placing furniture to its original position;
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager / Supervisor;
- Ensure work areas and equipment are kept functional and orderly at all times, reporting any deficiencies as necessary;
- Keep work area stocked, organized and clean at all times as defined by the task list and cleaning schedules posted in the department;
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and complaints quickly and efficiently;
- Other duties as may be assigned;
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, upholstered furniture and occasionally ceilings and vents;
- Clean public areas, back of the house and exterior building;
- Snow Removal when needed;
- Handle and report lost and found items;
- Ensure that public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards of cleanliness to assure guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to handle and operate cleaning machineries;
- Maintains a flexible schedule to accommodate operational needs of a hotel environment (including week-ends, holidays and overnight shifts as required);
- Lifting – under 30 lbs;
- Pulling – over 30 lbs – bending, standing, reaching and kneeling;
- Carrying – over 30 lbs;
- Possesses an eye for the smallest details.