Web Developer with WordPress Expertise Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Web Developer with WordPress Expertise to join our team.
- Developing and maintaining existing and upcoming web application projects;
- Developing and maintaining company website;
- Developing and maintaining mimik developer portal.
- Work independently to create/verify project scopes and provide web development timelines;
- Minimum 5-7 years of applicable experience in web design/development in a team environment working closely with designers;
- Experience implementing and using web analytics tools to generate insight that leads to improved website experiences;
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training;
- Carry out assignments with ability to successfully work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Portfolio of development samples;
- Working knowledge of other CMS systems such as WordPress (advanced knowledge a plus);
- Bring a meticulous attention to detail and quality assurance, including accessibility standards;
- Demonstrate agility in carrying out a variety of tasks.