iOS Software Engineers (all levels) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a iOS Software Engineers (all levels) to join our team.
- Innovate, implement and release our iOS application supporting millions of users;
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX Designers, Backend and Firmware developers to create an exceptional mobile experience;
- Independent worker who takes ownership and pride in the quality of the Tile Application;
- Design and update the Tile app unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Become an expert on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for iOS (if you are already a BLE expert, even better );
- Contributes on significant company products with high visibility;
- Software developer with a strong proficiency in native iOS development.
- Familiar with using REST APIs;
- Implementing app metrics for analysis and product improvements is a plus;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 3+ years of iOS development experience;
- Knowledge of Core BLE, Core Location, Core Data is a plus;
- Strong computer science fundamentals;
- One or more deployed consumer iOS applications;
- Experience working with a mix of embedded, mobile and server tech is a big plus;
- Programming experience in Swift, Objective-C;
- Understanding of the mobile development and release process.