Landscaping Team Member Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Landscaping Team Member to join our team.
- Assists Team Leader with route and job planning and organization, thereby ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available;
- Applies chemicals under the direction of a licensed applicator, and with all required protective equipment;
- Addresses clients’ questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Team Leader as appropriate;
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader;
- Performs landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding;
- Perform other duties as required.
- One year experience in this or a related field is required;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature;
- Valid driver’s license;
- High school diploma/GED (or current student status).