Landscaper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Landscaper to join our team.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture;
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls;
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds-keeping;
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower;
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes;
- Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes;
- Sweep walkway of debris;
- Landscape preparation, layouts and design;
- Use manure and other landscape structures;
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties;
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed;
- Interacts with clients and proposes ideas or options for different type of landscaping;
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds;
- Operate tools such as lawn mowers, trimmers, tractors, and blowers;
- Work in team and work in all weather conditions etc.
- Maintaining the valuable reputation that Horlings Garden Centre has held/maintained for the past 57 years;
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions;
- Basic English is must for communication;
- Completion of secondary school is required. Any post secondary program in landscaping will be an asset.