Project Manager- Highways Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Manager- Highways to join our team.
- Establishes and maintains communications with MTO to ensure delivery of project requirements as per contractual agreements;
- Prepare project construction report;
- Mentor staff and project teams;
- Foster a spirit of enthusiasm and client focus;
- Coordinates, organizes and controls the activities of all project staff;
- Assists in negotiating extra work and makes minor design changes;
- Reviews contract design package to ensure calculations agree with contract.
- Demonstrated experience with project management, design, and contract administration;
- Able to multi-task and meet various project deadlines;
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario;
- Must have a Civil Engineering university degree or equivalent;
- As a minimum, must have 10 years’ experience with knowledge of current MTO standards pertaining to highway design and traffic engineering;
- Must have working relationship with the MTO;
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential;
- Sound knowledge of highway engineering and construction principles, methods and practices;
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices.