Supervisor, Property & Transportation Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supervisor, Property & Transportation to join our team.
- To attend emergency calls as directed by the Manager of Properties;
- To be able to work with minimal supervision and directions;
- To manage the CMMS system for the buildings, create, close and monitor work orders on a daily bases. Manage the BAS system for 270 Gerrard;
- To sit on the JHSC as the co-chair;
- To act as the Property Manager in their absence.
- Be able to work weekends, after hours and be on call when required;
- Have 5-7 years’ hands on experience in Property Management (having apartment building experience would be considered an asset);
- To be certified in one of the trades or a Stationary Engineer or a diploma from a recognized college in a related field;
- Have experience in dealing with contractors sub-contractors, small renovations;
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean record;
- Must be a committed Christian.