...Maintenance Superintendent, this individual will be responsible to participate in a team environment and undertake all tasks associated with Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance.
· Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems as required
· Interpret all...
1 POSITION - APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN ($36.00 PER HOUR) PERMANENT FULL TIME, REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY FOR MANAV ELECTRICAL SERVICES INC. 2074 STEELES AVENUE EAST, SUITE 23A, BRAMPTON L6T 5A5 ONTARIO
Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
...a very hands-on position and the candidate must be able to perform the following:
• Establish routine maintenance and repair of electrical equipment on client sites;
• May conduct inspection and testing/diagnosis of equipment for any electrical malfunctions;
Electrical Apprentice or 309A Electrician (JOB REFERENCE ID: 37858)
(Job Reference Id: 37858)
Our client is an up and coming electrical company servicing the commercial/industrial industry in the area of new construction and service work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth...
Individual is responsible for installing, maintaining, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing industrial electrical equipment. Associate works both as a member of crew and individually, under minimal supervision, to perform the functions of the job...
...The primary function of the Electrical Pro is to serve as the store expert on electrical-related merchandise. This includes providing both customers and employees with comprehensive information on electrical-related merchandise, assisting customers in assembling, cutting, selecting...
...time working experience of the maintenance and, formal training would also be an asset.
Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems and breakdowns
Must be able troubleshoot AC/DC motors, VFDs and PLC I/O modules
Must be able to read and interpret...
...would be an asset
Plan and layout assembly sequence and procedures for specified parts
Build machinery electrical panels
Assemble components and subassemblies
Electrical testing of product
Structural and mechanical assembly
~ Responsible for the efficient and safe operating of all electrical equipment installed in the plant.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Respect Amcor Rigid Packaging’s primary...
...Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other...
Electrical power line and cable workers construct, maintain, and repair overhead / underground electrical power transmission and distribution systems.
Examples of Titles
Telecommunications installation and repair...
...clients include some of the largest public and private companies in Canada, collectively representing approximately 2.5% of national electricity use. We have built our reputation on doing things really well.
We have a bright, talented, and engaging team with a lot of...
dedicated to performing quality work, and be productive.
Must be able to perform the
task assigned within the electrical area.
Communicate outside of the team
and across shifts.
Demonstrate an absolute
commitment to safety and model safe behavior...
...solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations and fuel consumers’ desire for glass.
You will have to maintain all electrical equipment in the facility including the plant machinery, structures and component parts on which work is being performed.
...responsible for the following:
• Conduct Initial property assessment and determine possible deficiencies in order to properly determine electrical procedures;
• First point of contact and main liaison between management and other concerned properties;
• Read and interpret...
...preventative maintenance checks
- Troubleshoot and perform service/repairs to hydraulic systems and equipment
- Read blueprints and use electrical schematics
- Use PLC5 software for troubleshooting press system problems
- Complete work orders in a timely manner