build a world-class Public API framework as part of one of Amazon’s fastest growing strategic businesses.
This position requires collaboration with other engineers on the team, product managers, technical program managers and partner teams, necessitating a comfort...
...systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base
1. 2+ years of non-internship professional software...
...moving and sorting packages between trucks. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.
Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need...
...update postings daily with open positions.
Earn $15/hr or more
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving,...
Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry
4.Find out what it takes to engineer systems for “Amazon Scale”
5. Own and operate the systems that you build
1. Programming experience with at least one modern...
You’ll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external enterprise customers to build, manage and serve beautiful, innovative ads.
You’ll work with customers to scope, design, implement, test and...
...Mathematics or related field.
2. You use object-oriented concepts, algorithms and/or data structures to build multi-tier systems at Amazon scale.
3. You want to innovate the ingestion of lots of real time events, evaluation against evolving business rules and supplier behaviour...
1. You will be able to demonstrate a variety of architectural approaches and design patterns and have a demonstrated competence in designing maintainable and scalable software written in a high-level language. You will show your ability to adapt to changing technical...
1. Ensure data integrity in Amazon’s Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
2. Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
3. Attendance tracking: coordinate with...
a month ago