Material Handler / Shipping and Receiving Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Material Handler / Shipping and Receiving to join our team.
- Read, understand, and follow working drawings;
- Work safely and accurately while following a strict schedule;
- Keep yard organized;
- Operate a forklift to move material within the warehouse and yard;
- Receive material orders, ensuring quantities are accurate;
- Transfer material from skids to the fabrication and assembly bays.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work in Mission, BC;
- Must be located within commuting distance of Mission, BC;
- Punctuality and Reliability are essential;
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs with assistance;
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb ladders;
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 lbs;
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below waist.