Sales Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Specialist to join our team.
- Specifying, selling and becoming the Low Voltage & Medium Voltage Products and Equipment Expert of the entire;
- Identifying business opportunities, log these opportunities in the Company CRM,
- Maintaining the opportunity pipeline by following precisely the Customer Procurement Process for each customer in their;
- Supporting other Sales colleagues across the entire ABB Divisions;
- Electrification Offer Portfolio;
- Formulating customer target sales plan;
- Executing sales plan within the Region;
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration;
- Prepares sales plans using company tools, including SALESFORCE.com;
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed;
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers;
- Responsible for sales of products & services within OEM market in the GTA, in accordance with strategy.
- Experienced with social media marketing and search engine optimization;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Background knowledge about the construction process and construction materials is an asset;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience across Canada or US;
- Strong analytical skills in order to adapt, develop and implement sales strategies.