Sales Engineer – Toronto Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Engineer – Toronto to join our team.
- Conduct proof-of-value projects from start to finish proving how our solutions will solve the customers’ problems;
- Enthusiastically lead prospective customers to the expected business outcomes of the BigPanda platform;
- Be passionate about sales engineering and working with customers;
- Work hand-in-hand with sales partners to qualify, drive opportunities and determine sales motions within accounts;
- Collaborate with multiple internal BigPanda teams such as product management, engineering, customer success and marketing;
- Evangelize the solution at field events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, speaking engagements, etc.
- Experience with integrating ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Jira or Remedy with monitoring tools is a strong plus;
- Ability to work directly with customers with a strong commitment to their success;
- Open-minded, positive attitude, and a sense of humor;
- 40-50% travel;
- Strong presentation skills, including live product demos and technical pitches;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including a dynamic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence;
- Minimum of 2 years in a technical pre-sales role with a SaaS or traditional software vendor, especially start-ups or early stage companies;
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software.