Contact new or existing customers to determine their solar equipment needs, suggest systems or equipment, or estimate costs.
Sales Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Associate to join our team.
- Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments;
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise;
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store;
- Outbound sales calling well known companies across North America;
- Attend conferences and trade shows as needed;
- Travel for work throughout the GTA and meet sales goals by opening new accounts;
- Source leads and manage follow-ups;
- Create and conduct training presentations for Acropolis Organics Educators;
- Commit to personal and professional ongoing development;
- Create, compile and track sales reports;
- Act as the point of contact for brokers and customers;
- Support teammates in acquiring accounts;
- Selling a product to already established client base;
- Keep informed of best practices and marketing trends;
- Manage high volume of client calls per day via phone and email.
- Prior experience in a sales or customer service position;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints;
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone;
- Ability to represent Firma to the highest professional standard;
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills;
- Sales, retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred, but not required;
- Computer skills with QuickBooks are an asset;
- Positive attitude and confident;
- Must have an excellent driving record (having your own vehicle is an asset);
- Enthusiastic and cheery;
- Experience in a retail environment preferred;
- Forklift license (an asset);
- Self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude;
- Essential – Yes.