International Sales Representative develops new prospects and interacts with international customers to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Familiar with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales. Being an International Sales Representative may require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. To be an International Sales Representative typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Internal Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Sales Representative to join our team.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with existing customers;
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a territory;
- Manage opportunities through each stage of the sales cycle;
- Follow up with customers in collaboration with sales representative;
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products;
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales (claims, invoicing, etc.);
- Develop business leads and convert leads into opportunities;
- Participate in industry trade shows, and international association meetings;
- Analysis of territorial accounts with an emphasis on decreasing accounts/categories/SKUs;
- Contribute to the development of go-to-market sales strategies;
- Conduct monthly meetings with Outside Sales Representative sharing your customers to establish sales strategies and actions;
- Weekly sales reporting, attending sales meetings, and other reporting as required;
- Answer customers over the phone and at the counter;
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s business development activities;
- Recommend when needed price adjustments once a detailed analysis has been completed.
- MBA, BBA, Community College Business Program or equivalent with a focus on sales;
- Proven sales and customer service skills;
- Essential – Post secondary education;
- Bilingualism is required;
- Essential – Punctual, responsible, autonomous;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Essential – Sales and customer service experience;
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic, creative team player;
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a customer service and/or Inside Sales role;
- Concrete and proven results in your ability to build strong relationships with customers;
- Keen sense of organisation and skilled at solving problems;
- Strong computer skills – MS Office;
- Important – Team player;
- College diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or in a related field;
- Manage priorities and time management.