Inside Sales Representative (Account Manager) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inside Sales Representative (Account Manager) to join our team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Achieve monthly sales targets;
- Proactively communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with TradeRev users and partners;
- Build and negotiate deals over the phone;
- Manage and update accounts within Salesforce.com;
- Provide basic training as required to clients as issues are discovered or mentioned during calls;
- Persuasively, explain to customers and prospective customer’s on how TradeRev’s service can reduce customers costs and enhance their business;
- Develop and grow new and existing accounts by executing proper sales and management strategies.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients;
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the automotive industry;
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations;
- Bachelors Degree or College Degree preferred;
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc;
- Autonomous, self-driven and a team player;
- Experience and comfort with technology, automotive software preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in providing superior customer service.